DESCRIPTIONGood Night! is a Vitamin A based night cream, developed to offer you some much-needed care to help your skin repair and renew from the stresses of the day while you sleep?
I scientifically developed this powerful cream to help rejuvenate your skin through the strong antioxidant activity of the advanced ingredients, including a stable form of Vitamin A as well as a blend of essential oils including Green Tea, Evening Primrose and Rosemary.
This allows overnight recovery and repair to reveal a softer, more youthful appearance for the new day ahead. As with all of my products, the One Pump Principle™ applies - just one pump should be enough to cover the whole face!
Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Sustainable | Made in the UK
- A stabilised form of Vitamin A provides a strong antioxidant activity to repair DNA damage
- Helps to reduce skin pigment abnormalities
- Helps to reduce oiliness of skin to reduce open pores and acne
- Chirally correct, stabilised Vitamin A formula (Retinyl Palmitate)
- pH Balanced
- Jasmine and White Mint Fragrance (Calming)
DIRECTIONSAfter cleansing the face, apply a small amount to your skin before going to sleep.
INGREDIENTSAcetyl Hexapeptide - 8- anti-wrinkle cosmetic is a peptide which is a fragment of SNAP-25, a substrate of botulinum toxin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice soothes skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory.
Citric Acid - Alpha hydroxy acid which promotes skin regeneration and re-growth.
Ceramide - Moisturising and plumping
Tribehenin - Long-chain fatty acids
Sodium hyaluronate - Moisturising
Glycolic Acid - Exfoliates by removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells revealing brighter and fresher skin.
Retinyl Palmitate - Anti-ageing and helps fight acne, reduce wrinkles, stimulate collagen, and promote cellular turnover. Can also even out skin tone and increase blood flow to the skin
FAQs1. Is Dr David Jack skincare tested on animals?
- No, we are proud to be cruelty-free.
2. How long will a Dr David Jack 30ml bottle last?
- With our one pump principle, you should have a 3 month supply.
3. What shipping options do you offer and what do they cost?
- We offer a next day delivery and Saturday delivery if ordered before 12 pm on a Friday.
4. When will my order ship?
- If ordered before 12 pm - on the same day. If ordered after 12 pm it will be shipped the next day.
5. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Your order should arrive the next day if ordered before 12 pm. Once I place my order, can I change the delivery address? Please contact our customer care team as quickly as you can on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure the order goes to the correct address.
6. What is your return policy?
All returns to be made within 14 days of purchase if it is unused.
7. Can I exchange a product?
Once a product is opened/used it cannot be returned/exchanged.